Gas Line Repair from the Experts in Rochester

If you think you may have a gas leak, evacuate your home and call 911 immediately.

Signs of a gas leak may include the following:

  • The aroma of sulfur or “rotten eggs”
  • Hissing or blowing sounds from appliances connected to the gas line, i.e. gas stoves, or sounds from the gas source itself
  • Dead or yellowed grass, plants or other vegetation
  • People inside the home experiencing symptoms such as dizziness, nausea or fatigue
If you are encountering any of these signs and are thinking they may be related to a gas leak, leave your home and call 911 promptly, followed by your utility company.

Sometimes the utility company will take care of a gas leak, but in many instances the homeowner is liable. Luck for you, the team at Strogen's Service Experts are thoroughly trained to install or repair gas lines and we are dedicated to getting the job done properly, and more importantly, safely. Not to mention that all our work is covered with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*!


While there are a ton of projects around the house that homeowners choose to take on by themselves, gas line repair ought to be left up to the specialists. It is the only way to ensure that your gas lines are both safe and effective, as well as up to all Rochester codes.

From installing gas lines for a new stove or oven to repairing gas lines for a heater in your garage, Strogen's Service Experts’s years of experience have allowed us to handle a host of gas line projects in the Rochester community, so no job is too big or too small for our specialists.

Gas Leak and Carbon Monoxide Safety

As stated before, the first thing you need to do if you are worried about a gas leak is leave your home and then call 911 immediately. After emergency responders are on their way, get ahold of your utility company.

Once the emergency responders and utility company have confirmed there is no danger, call Strogen's Service Experts to arrange a gas line repair, installation or replacement.

Poisonous gases, including natural gas and carbon monoxide, need to be taken very seriously. Ensure you have carbon monoxide detectors installed in your home and call 911 promptly if you’re ever nervous about a gas leak or carbon monoxide in your home. Unlike natural gas, carbon monoxide does not have an odor and isn’t easily detected. The EPA recommends a few steps to reduce exposure to carbon monoxide:
  • Keep gas appliances properly adjusted.
  • Install and utilize an exhaust fan vented to outdoors over gas stoves.
  • Open flues when fireplaces are in use.
  • Have an expert inspect, clean and tune up your central heating systems (including furnaces, flues and chimneys) annually and fix any leaks promptly.
For more pointers on how to safely heat your home and avoid carbon monoxide issues, look at our blog.
Schedule an Appointment
gas line repair