At Strogen's Service Experts, we get boilers. Whether you are wanting a boiler repair for your existing system or you believe it’s time for a boiler replacement, you can count on our qualified professionals in Rochester.
While your boiler operates more during the cooler months in Rochester, it’s a good idea to schedule routine maintenance with Strogen's Service Experts pre-season to avoid a boiler replacement in the middle of winter.
Common Boiler Problems
- Your pilot light has gone out.
- You hear gurgling, whistling, banging and/or rumbling sounds coming from your boiler or pipes.
- Your radiator isn’t heating or you don’t have hot water.
- Your boiler turns off regularly.
- Your thermostat is off.
- Your boiler system has lost pressure.
- Your condensate pipe has frozen.
- Your pipes are leaking.
If you find yourself questioning whether you in the midst of a boiler repair or a boiler replacement, we will assist you to choose the best option for you considering the age of your boiler, the ticket to repair it and how much money you could save with a more efficient system. If you resolve you require a replacement, you can count on Strogen's Service Experts for a smooth boiler installation. And, thanks to ENERGYSTAR guidelines, you can be sure your new boiler will be energy efficient, which is especially important for the Rochester area. According to energystar.gov
, ENERGY STAR certified boilers have annual fuel utilization (AFUE) ratings of 87 percent or greater for oil boilers and 90 percent or greater for gas boilers. These boilers promise more efficiency with features including:
- Electronic ignition, which eliminates the need to have the pilot light burning all the time
- New combustion technologies that mine more heat from the equivocal amount of fuel
- Sealed combustion that uses outside air to fuel the burner, decreasing drafts and improving safety
When you’re in need of boiler repair or a boiler replacement, call Strogen's Service Experts at 603-923-4570
or request an appointment online. We’ve have the experience and the tools needed to provide you with hassle-free, quality service that you won’t find anywhere else.