Furnace Replacement in Rochester with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
Have you decided it’s time to upgrade your gas furnace? If so, trust the Experts at Strogen's Service Experts for high-quality heating system replacement. From start to finish, we furnish all systems with professional criteria of service. We even provide financing options so homeowners can have more flexibility.
Our furnace replacement is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year to ensure customers get the outstanding customer care they deserve.
What to Anticipate During Furnace Replacement
Here is what you should expect while we’re replacing a furnace:
- Tidy Replacement
- When we are busy in your home, we’ll wear shoe covers to protect your surfaces from any dust we might bring in. We also use protective cloths around the installation location to minimize messes.
- Truly “Expert” Service
- Our ACE-certified professionals have obtained some of the most comprehensive technical certifications in the industry.
- Surpassing Expectations
- We’ll replace your system with a new furnace that matches local regulations. We go far beyond expectations whenever possible.
- A Thorough Process
- After the install is performed, we ensure your heating equipment is working as it ought to before we go.
When to Replace Your Heating System
Furnaces that are more than 10 years old don’t run as efficiently as they used to. In fact, did you know an aging furnace may be wasting up to 40 cents for each dollar you spend to heat your house? Here are some more signals you’re due for a furnace replacement:
- Constant need for repairs
- Rising energy bills—without replacing the thermostat
- Hot and cold spots across various rooms
- Furnace turns on and off constantly, or spits out cold air
- Loud screeching, squealing, rattling, popping or humming noises
- Burner flames are yellow, not blue—which is a sign of incomplete combustion, meaning the furnace could be leaking gas and/or carbon monoxide