We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in Rochester
We don’t only repair and tune up HVAC systems, we also offer top-notch furnace installation in Rochester.
What makes our professional labor different from other HVAC companies? We’ve fine-tuned our process over the years.
All of our technicians are ACE certified, which shows they’ve received the most respected technical certification in the industry. They also participate in current industry and product education to learn the best ways to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to specialized furnace installation.
And we back all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our fantastic offerings that we give you time to think about it—a year, in fact.
Contact us at 603-923-4570 to book your furnace installation right away.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It can be hard to know exactly when your heating system is going to fail or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will display clues that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are several of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With routine maintenance, many furnaces live for around 20 years, although some can last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s smart to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace finally gives out.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your newest bills are higher than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a couple of signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace switches on and off too regularly, even if you routinely maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation may help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s normal for your furnace to make some noise as it heats your home. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to repair, it’s generally smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running like it’s supposed to, its burner flames are blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very well and could even be spewing out harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also appreciate enhanced energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older system.
- You want to increase your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to request furnace installation can be difficult and frustrating. Our Experts at Strogen's Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 603-923-4570 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate During Furnace Installation
Here’s what you can anticipate when we put in your new heating system.
- Neat installation—When come to your home, we’ll wear shoe covers to shield your carpet from any dirt we might carry in. We put down drop cloths at the installation location to avoid messes.
- Pro labor—Our professionals have obtained some of the highest prestigious technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After we’re done, we go down a sheet to make sure your furnace is working accurately before we take off.
- Going above and beyond—We’ll put in your new heating system to adhere to local code. And we’ll frequently exceed expectations, for the most excellent service anywhere.
Book Your Furnace Installation Right Away with Strogen's Service Experts
Need another reason to get a heating system from Strogen's Service Experts?
Your new heating system includes a free membership plan. This provides you an advantage on appropriate furnace service and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 603-923-4570 or contact us online to request your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.