A popping disturbance is typical sign of an insufficient duct design. This happens when there’s greater airflow than your ductwork can control.
Issues with your ductwork may lead to other ventilation and air quality problems, like:
- Too much noise
- Increased energy consumption
- Premature system breakdown
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Nonfunctioning AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold growth inside ducts
Contact an Expert company in Rochester, like Strogen's Service Experts, to look at your home's ventilation system. We can offer suggestions for duct repair or installation.