We Guarantee You'll Approve of Our Pro AC Installation in Rochester
When you require AC installation in Rochester, you shouldn’t skimp and let just anybody install your new system.
That’s where the pros from Strogen's Service Experts arrive. Not only do we have the training and certification to stand behind our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Call us at 603-923-4570 to book your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you small clues that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You frequently need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, it loses energy efficiency and more susceptible to malfunctions. If we’re frequently at your residence for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs quickly add up. When they exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start planning for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not a surprise.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in before 2010, it likely runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced as a result of its negative effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to reduce your energy expenses. Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and using it with a smart thermostat is a good method to save on cooling bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s just 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on cooling costs.
At Strogen's Service Experts, our Experts will work with you to select the right model for your budget. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify right sizing.
We get that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not totally financially ready for. That’s why we have flexible financing for qualified customers and our Service Experts Advantage Program™. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also enjoy 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect During Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other HVAC repair company in Rochester? Here are a few of the things we do on installation day.
When our highly skilled technicians are at your residence, you can expect they’ll install your new system for the best energy efficiency. And they’ll leave your house and garden in look-alike condition as when they showed up.
Outside of that, you can feel confident knowing you hired a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Organized installation—When the hook-up work requires us to walk inside your house, we’ll wear shoe covers to protect your floors from dirt. We’ll also use drop cloths around the installation spot to keep your carpet covered from messes all through our services.
- Excellent service—Our techs are NATE-certified. This indicates they’ve completed in-depth training to earn the most sought-after technical certification in HVAC.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll go through an installation list all through the process to double-check each little item is handled. We’ll also make sure your equipment is working appropriately and is up to local laws before we are done. Once installation is done, we’ll make sure you understand how to use your new thermostat and AC.
- Periodic updates—We’ll communicate how installation is progressing and when you can count on us to be wrapped up.