It’s not difficult to forget annual maintenance for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the first thing we’re keeping in mind at Strogen's Service Experts.
That’s since annual work provides a lot of pluses for your unit, including improved efficiency and a lower likelihood for issues. You can receive these advantages—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll get quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As always, our work is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an in-depth examination of your unit whenever they’re at your residence. These checks can help identify heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to better your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality solutions also.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC issues in your home. This may help you make an informed choice when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Yearly maintenance delivers a lot of advantages for your heating and cooling unit.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.**
- Identifies minor problems before they result in pricey service.
- Helps prolong your unit’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps shield your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan includes seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC equipment. This work is the most detailed in the industry. That’s since its numerous cleaning and adjustment processes help restore your system to top efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
Besides a 29-point visual check, here’s what each checkup will cover.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting capacities and safety controls
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capacity and safety controls
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual check on each visit
To get started, reach our Experts at 603-923-4570. We’ll help you choose the right membership plan to fit your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.