We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review problems related to heating that Rochester homeowners often call Strogen's Service Experts about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of reasons why your Rochester home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five issues that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Strogen's Service Experts can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the necessary repairs. Having a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from nearly all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at maximum efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Strogen's Service Experts of Rochester at 603-923-4570 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.