Spring may be long gone but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Read these tidbits about air quality and call Strogen's Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your no-charge indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air daily
- People living in the U.S. spend 87% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- 50% of sicknesses are caused or exacerbated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can remove up to 99% of the impurities in the air, including bacteria, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To find out more, watch our precious experts in the clip and then check out SaveYourAir.com.