Spring may be long gone but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Read these facts about air quality and call Strogen's Service Experts for your no-charge indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air everyday
- Americans spend 87% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- 50% of illnesses are caused or exacerbated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.97% of the impurities in the air, including bacteria, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more information, watch our precious experts in the clip and then check out SaveYourAir.com.