How Are Your HVAC Habits Influencing Your Budget?
No matter what the climate outside in Philadelphia, the temperature in your house influences how comfortable your family will be. Find the right temp and your home will feel like a nice escape from everything. But if your climate control system isn’t working properly, you’ll recognize it. And it won’t be enjoyable.
It’s time for an in-depth look at how you’re handling your heating and cooling equipment. It could make the difference between a strong system or a problematic performer. Complete this brief quiz from Stallion Heating and Air Conditioning to find out more.
- The warm season is right around the corner in Philadelphia. How do you prepare your system?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Bring in the pros for seasonal maintenance.
- Not a thing. It will be fine.
- You’re hosting a party on a summer night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What do you do?
- Tell my attendees to bring chilled beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it functioning before anyone arrives.
- Start my fans and hope for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is maturing. What happens when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Let my contractor to make the decision and fund it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and costs by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Choose the most expensive system available in Philadelphia.
- When you get your next monthly energy bill, what do you expect you’ll see?
- It will be a little higher. My home comfort costs have increased quite a bit.
- It will be comparable to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I see it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your HVAC system is making a strange noise. What do you do first?
- Grab my toolbox and use a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Bring in a qualified technician to take a look.
- Don’t think about it and pray it ends.
Get ready to add up your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are helping you out. You’re taking care of your machine and you prepared a plan for the future. But if you responded to any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you can make a few changes to help your system perform better. Keep going to find out how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Book Annual Maintenance While switching out your air filter and cleaning your vents are crucial tasks to prepare your machinery for a season change, a professional maintenance visit is critical to wrap up the process. During a routine visit, your professional technician will complete a series of tasks that boost the energy efficiency Expert will be on the lookout for more severe complications for your system. That could save you a pricey breakdown in the future.
Find an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even meticulously maintained HVAC systems can have trouble occasionally. And it always seems to happen at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that crucial service to homes at no additional cost.
Make a plan for your HVAC system transition. Many HVAC systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Create an idea of what you want now to bypass last-minute pressure when your system takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It offers you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front charges. Even better, the program also offers free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and call us when they greatly change. Your electricity bills can show you more than your monthly expenses. If you’re observing a stable escalation in your charges but no difference in home comfort, something is definitely occurring with your HVAC. A modern high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Call a professional when you detect a strange noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than annoying. It demonstrates something is off with your equipment. Even if it’s a relatively small trouble, left unchecked it could make for an expensive repair down the road. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the pros to check out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t treat it right. If you apply these tips, you could save time, money and irritation. And if your equipment just isn’t doing its job anymore, contemplate choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can find you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!
Zoning Systems: Control the Temperature in Every Room
Central heating and cooling systems have transformed home comfort and made it possible to stay perfectly cozy in any season or climate. Yet, while centralized systems are a simple way to control the temperature, they in some cases fall short when it comes to evenly distributing heated or cooled... Continue reading
Eight Upgrades to Boost Your Home HVAC System
During the cold winter months in the U.S., there’s no better way to increase your home’s comfort than with a few effective upgrades. It’s not simply about keeping the house toasty warm as the snow begins to fall—it’s about boosting efficiency and cleaning the very air you breathe. Learn... Continue reading
How to Find a Suitable HVAC System
In terms of keeping your home comfortable year-round, nothing is more important than picking out the right heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This decision impacts your daily comfort, monthly utility expenses and overall home efficiency. Then again, with so many system types,... Continue reading