No matter what the elements outside in Rochester, the temperature inside your space decides how comfortable you will feel. Set it just right and your house will be a enjoyable escape from it all. But if your climate control system isn’t functioning the right way, you’ll notice. And it won’t be fun.
Get ready for a thorough look at the manner you’re utilizing your HVAC equipment. It might make the difference between a solid system or a poor performer. Complete this quick quiz from Strogen's Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- The warm season is not far away in Rochester. How do you prepare your AC?
- Change out the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the pros for seasonal maintenance.
- Nothing at all. It will probably be fine.
- You’re planning an event on a summer night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What’s your solution?
- Ask my attendees to bring chilled beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it functioning before guests arrive.
- Switch on my fans and pray for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is aging. What will you do when it’s time for it to retire?
- Let my contractor to pick one out and fund it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and bills by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Go with the most expensive system currently available in Rochester.
- When you open your next monthly electricity bill, what do you suppose you’ll see?
- It will be a little higher. My home comfort bills have been climbing.
- It will be close to the cost for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I read it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your home comfort system is making a weird noise. What do you do?
- Dig out my toolbox and spend a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Book a professional technician to take a look.
- Forget about it and hope it goes away.
Time to add up your results. If you selected mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are right on. You’re taking care of your machine and you made a plan for down the road. But if you replied to any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you should make some changes to help your system perform better. Read on to find out how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Book Seasonal Maintenance While changing your air filter and cleaning your vents are important tasks to help out your equipment for a season change, a professional tune-up is necessary to conclude the process. During a routine visit, your HVAC technician will manage a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency professional will look out for more urgent issues for your home. That could save you a costly breakdown later in the season.
Select a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even rigorously maintained home comfort systems can have problems periodically. And it always seems to occur at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that crucial service to homes at no other cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Some heating and cooling systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Make a plan now to avoid last-minute pressure when your system takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It provides you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front expenses. And as an added bonus, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and take note when they dramatically change. Your utility bills can reveal more than your monthly costs. If you’re seeing a stable hike in your expenses but no difference in home comfort, something is probably happening with your system. A modern high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Call a professional when you hear a strange noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than irritating. It is telling you something is amiss with your HVAC. Even if it’s a comparatively small problem, left without professional help it could make for a pricey repair in the future. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to check out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t manage it. If you use these tips, you could save time, additional costs and disappointment. And if your equipment just isn’t cutting it anymore, contemplate finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!