No matter what the elements outside, the temperature in your space decides how comfortable it will be. Find the right temp and your rooms will be a enjoyable escape from the world. But if your HVAC system isn’t functioning the right way, you’ll notice. And it won’t be fun.
Take time to take a thorough look at the manner you’re utilizing your HVAC equipment. It could be the difference between a superstar system or a poor performer. Complete this quick quiz from Service Experts to find out more.
- The warm season is not far away. How do you prepare your system?
- Change out the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the pros for seasonal maintenance.
- Nothing at all. It will probably be fine.
- You’re planning an event on a summer night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What’s your solution?
- Advise my attendees to bring icy beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it functioning before guests arrive.
- Switch on my fans and pray for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is maturing. What will you do when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Have my contractor pick one out and finance it with a credit card.
- Save worries and bills by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Purchase the most expensive system currently available.
- When you open your next monthly power bill, what do you suppose you’ll find?
- It will be a little higher. My home comfort bills have been climbing.
- It will be similar to the cost for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I read it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your HVAC system is making a strange noise. What do you do?
- Dig out my toolbox and spend a weekend trying to fix it.
- Book a professional technician to examine it.
- Don’t think about it and hope it stops.
Get ready to add up your results. If you selected mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are helping you out. You’re taking care of your machine and you made a plan for down the road. But if you answered any of these questions with As or Cs, you should make some changes to help your equipment perform more efficiently. Read on to learn how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Book Annual Maintenance While replacing your air filter and cleaning your vents are crucial tasks to help out your machinery for a season change, a professional tune-up is necessary to conclude the process. During a routine visit, your HVAC technician will manage a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re in your home, your HVAC professional will keep an eye out for more severe issues for your home. That could save you a costly breakdown in the future.
Select an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even rigorously maintained HVAC systems can have trouble sometimes. And it always seems to occur at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that vital service to homes at no other cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Some heating and cooling systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Make a strategy now to avoid last-minute pressure when your system takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It provides you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front expenses. And as an added bonus, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and don’t ignore it when they radically change. Your power bills can reveal more than your monthly charges. If you’re noticing a stable climb in your expenses but no difference in home comfort, something is likely going on with your equipment. A modern high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Call a professional when you notice a strange noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than aggravating. It illustrates something is amiss with your equipment. Even if it’s a comparatively small problem, left alone it could make for an pricey repair in the future. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to diagnose and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you big when you don’t manage it. If you use these tips, you could save time, additional costs and irritation. And if your system just isn’t cutting it anymore, contemplate finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!