Why HVAC Maintenance Plans Are Worth Buying
The health of your HVAC system is very important because it promotes home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently each and every day, which subjects them to a wide assortment of common troubles.
These problems are frequently minor enough that they rarely stop your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they might hamper energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these complications expand, your entire system may be jeopardized. These are headaches and costs you can bypass with steady HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Beneficial
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be working just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is needed. Here’s what this annual service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But passing on annual maintenance dissolves your warranty. Dedicating a small amount on maintenance now can help you reduce expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Uncovers Minor Problems Early
Preventing huge issues in the first place is the best method to care for your HVAC system. Routine maintenance visits provide the opportunity to comprehensively check and lubricate central internal parts. It also allows an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money in the long run if troubles are addressed as they pop up.
Can Enhance Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The stronger performance may shrink your energy expenses by nearly 30%.
Might Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can last years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners have a 15-year life span, but professional maintenance might extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing offers a variety of membership plans drafted to suit your individual needs. From affordable options to comprehensive coverage, we offer the ideal maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems running efficiently and consistently.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, higher energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
The Advantage™ Program
If you are looking to replace your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to encounter problems during the most extreme weather. Sadly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems break too. So we regularly accommodate a larger volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the price of a Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing tech traveling to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more useful than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Built with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can rely on us to keep working until it is.
- Detailed visual review on every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why every visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while gaining access to added benefits by enrolling in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the ideal plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 866-397-3787 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.
Zoning Systems: Control the Temperature in Every Room
Central heating and cooling systems have transformed home comfort and made it possible to stay perfectly cozy in any season or climate. Yet, while centralized systems are a simple way to control the temperature, they in some cases fall short when it comes to evenly distributing heated or cooled... Continue reading
Eight Upgrades to Boost Your Home HVAC System
During the cold winter months in the U.S., there’s no better way to increase your home’s comfort than with a few effective upgrades. It’s not simply about keeping the house toasty warm as the snow begins to fall—it’s about boosting efficiency and cleaning the very air you breathe. Learn... Continue reading
How to Find a Suitable HVAC System
In terms of keeping your home comfortable year-round, nothing is more important than picking out the right heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This decision impacts your daily comfort, monthly utility expenses and overall home efficiency. Then again, with so many system types,... Continue reading