The condition of your HVAC system is crucial because it improves home comfort and healthy indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly around the clock, which opens them to a wide assortment of potential issues.
These problems are generally minor enough that they don’t keep your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they can influence energy efficiency—and your energy bills. If these problems worsen, your entire system might be vulnerable. These are headaches and costs you may prevent with steady HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Worthwhile
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or looks to be performing just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this annual service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But passing on yearly maintenance invalidates your warranty. Committing a short amount on maintenance now could help you avoid pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Identifies Small Problems Ahead of Time
Averting huge troubles in the first place is the simplest method to help your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits provide the opportunity to meticulously review and lubricate vital internal parts. It also allows an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money overall if troubles are addressed as they appear.
Can Improve Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The improved performance could reduce your energy expenses by close to 30%.
May Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can last years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners have a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance might extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Strogen's Service Experts provides a series of membership plans drafted to suit your individual needs. From inexpensive options to comprehensive coverage, we can provide the ideal maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems running efficiently and reliably.
At just $5 per month, our Priority+™ membership is made to work with every budget. You’ll have access to priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You also won’t have to fret about spending more on overtime costs if you reach out to our professionals on a night, weekend or holiday. Travel expenses are included as well, saving you about $99 every visit. You’ll also get some of the most-wanted pluses from our broader plans, including 15% discounts on service calls and indoor air quality products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, better energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the most detailed protection for your heating and cooling system. This plan also covers air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to swap out your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to encounter problems during severe weather. Unfortunately, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems break too. So we often handle a greater volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll skip to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the price of a Strogen's Service Experts tech coming to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more useful than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can depend on us to keep trying until it is.
- Comprehensive visual review on every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why any service visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a key home investment. Protect it while receiving access to extra benefits by participating in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the perfect plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 603-923-4570 today!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.