Your HVAC system’s well-being is essential, since it keeps your home comfortable and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard all year to keep you comfy. This makes it vulnerable to a big range of issues.
Often malfunctions are trivial enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can affect its energy efficiency—and your energy expenses. If these issues grow, your entire system could be in danger.
That’s annoyance and expenses that you may have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can decrease the chance of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or working fine, you may ask whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are several reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty intact. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs to be repaired. But skipping regular furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re voiding your warranty. Spending a little bit on maintenance now can help you prevent pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Finds little troubles early. Stopping expensive troubles from taking place in the first place is the best approach to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance visits provide the chance to meticulously inspect and lubricate essential internal pieces. And it also offers time to get required repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll save a lot of money over time if problems are taken care of as they are discovered.
- May improve energy efficiency. Regular maintenance is about more than avoiding problems. It’s also to keep your system operating as well as possible. Oftentimes this creates a boost to your residence’s energy efficiency. You could experience decreased energy bills, plus the good feeling your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is working correctly, it could last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners last for around 15–20 years, but professional maintenance can help prolong this life span even more.
Get More Through Your HVAC Membership Plan with Strogen's Service Experts
Yearly maintenance is essential, especially since it can help you save as much as 30% on yearly energy expenses.* But with Strogen's Service Experts, you’ll be able to pick from a range of membership plans that match your unique needs. All our memberships are packed full of exclusive perks delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From it’s-all-included to economical, we offer the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to get new HVAC equipment soon or just desire something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or sizeable up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be charged with emergency repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to purchase and replacing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to accommodate any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about shelling out additional money if you call our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip charges are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also get several other desired benefits of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner usually malfunctions during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems malfunction too, so we’re typically handling a large volume of service calls. With a Strogen's Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is crucial all the more. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t like it should be, you can trust us to keep working until it is.
- Comprehensive visual examination on each visit. Your loved ones’ comfort is our main priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a big investment. Keep it protected and access more advantages by enrolling in one of our membership plans today. Regardless of what your budget is, our professionals can help you decide on the right plan for your needs and residence. To get started with your membership plan, get in touch with us at 603-923-4570 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.