With Earth Day approaching, you may be bombarded with ways to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater great for the earth, it can lower your utility bills and last longer than your traditional tank heater. Truly! We have provided the best reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Even though the initial price can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of approximately $300.
- Constant Warmth – Everyone has felt it. The awful pain of freezing water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Get excited! Tankless water heaters do away with that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need enough energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This incredible tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating bill. They also require less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. While a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t collect water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the ideal choice for your home, call Strogen's Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you select the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.