Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your household.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty nice, right? Or does it?
You might be shocked if you were mindful of how many contaminants you may have just inhaled, including chemical fumes, microbes, blight, viruses, microbes, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these play a part in increased allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, distress in your household, and at the worst, strong respiratory and sinus issues.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies impinge on about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies have an effect on as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Strogen's Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and relief analysis at 603-923-4570
or arrange your appointment online. We have solutions that can help advance your indoor air quality, help preserve your breathing air healthy, and may even help drop the volume of medication you’re taking to combat airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Comtemplate the idea that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, you guys, we shouldn’t take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Thank goodness Strogen's Service Experts can help! There are several options for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your household. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners purify or kill all the pesky airborne contaminants that lead to sneezing. Options range from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that remove viruses and duct cleaning that eliminates built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to take action to increase the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or worsened by polluted indoor air.
- Reduce your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air advances how effective your heating and cooling system operates. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Secure your investment. Improved air quality keeps heating and air conditioning components from deterioration, microbials, grime, and debris.
Call Strogen's Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 603-923-4570
to arrange your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.