How many times have you started out from home realizing you forgot to alter the temperature or close up the garage door? We can’t do much about the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® boasts remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can change your home’s temperature from anywhere in the world.
Up to 50% of your monthly utility bills are a result of heating and cooling your house.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is a simple and easy way to start decreasing those energy costs. You can even purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are just some of the benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that lets you to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for easy programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you are away
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they are available and cautions you and Strogen's Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Rochester to any system maintenance concerns
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast displays outdoor temperatures
To find out more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money in your home, call Strogen's Service Experts in Rochester at 603-923-4570.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy