The best way to avoid poor performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Strogen's Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Rochester. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have all your heating problems covered. They’ll perform our innovative 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll be worry-free knowing our 19 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve completed rigorous training and are very qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in top-performing condition longer, providing continuous warmth throughout the winter season.
At Strogen's Service Experts in Rochester, we offer a variety of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Examine and clean gas burner section
- We inspect the heating exchange surface for chips or signs of wear, which is critical to maintaining peak efficiency.
Verify correct airflow and blower operation
- This practice ensures air is properly circulating through your home to bring warmth for the most comfort.
Verify calibration of gas valve
- We examine your unit’s fuel operation to keep the right amount of pressure delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is important for efficiency and safety.
Inspect all electrical components
- Several of your system’s electrical parts should be examined annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. A problem with one of these parts is the last thing you need on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This furnace and AC service covers 29 checks. It also includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can learn about any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could regular furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help reduce your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is effectively maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Explore our Maintenance Plans, or call 603-923-4570 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.