Don’t read too much into this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still offer strong energy efficiency, especially compared to that decades old furnace you have at home. These gas furnaces can help you save on your energy bills and feature durable cabinets that help the system last for years. Learn more about each product below or scheduling an appointment with Strogen's Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Rochester.
In Rochester, an EL180E gas furnace isn’t only helpful in the colder months. It can help reduce your energy usage in the summer months, too. No joke. You can have it all with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is constructed to retain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature shifts. It’s also quiet, helps cut back on waste and helps lower your energy bills. Dual-fuel lets you connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your furnace can switch between gas and electric to keep you nice and comfy.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – created to last, and its tough finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – boosts comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds soft and minimizes losses
When it all comes down to two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace truly excels. If in search of energy efficiency, you’ll find an efficiency rating of 93% AFUE, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. To simplify: you’ll save hundreds on your utility bill every year because the product minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re looking at performance, take a look at the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and better reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and made to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for total control and easy operation
Just because it’s standard efficiency doesn’t mean it won’t deliver strong energy efficiency. The ML180 gas furnace has an 80% AFUE rating, which means you’ll save a lot more with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Additionally, its sealed blower compartment minimizes loss and maximizes efficiency, so you – and your house in Rochester – will stay warm and comfy even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – goes beyond industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to boost reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – allows you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Rochester, give us a call at 603-923-4570 or schedule a free appointment.