The Landmark® Rooftop System: Greater Performance. More Flexibility.The Lennox® Landmark rooftop system boasts lots of impressive features. Available in standard- and high efficiency units, the Landmark offers a SEER rating of up to 13.0, a 14.5 IEER rating and an EER rating of up to 12.7. When you add the optional MSAV® supply fan, you’ll see the Landmark’s efficiency increase by up to 27%1. Even more savings are available with this system’s Environ™ coil system, which uses up to 52% less refrigerant and weights up to 59% less.
This equipment is offered in 2- to 25-ton gas/electric and electric/electric and 2- to 20-ton heat pump configurations. Some of its many attractive features include:
- Field-installed CO2 sensors to decrease CO2 and VOC levels
- Field- or factory-installed MERV 8 or 13 filters limit airborne particles
- Optional MSAV supply fan lessens humidity
- ENERGY STAR® certification
- Interlink compressor offers better reliability and efficiency
- Environ™ coil system ensures reliable operation and shortens the time it takes to clean the condensing coil
- Isolated compressor compartment permits compressor operation to run normally and not disrupt airflow in the middle of performance checks
From installation to maintenance, Strogen's Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Rochester can take care of all your Landmark rooftop system needs. After all, we’re the experts, so whether you’re looking to upgrade your system or only need a bit of repair work, we’ve got you covered. Call 603-923-4570 to learn more.
1 Part load. IEER improvement. Comparing standard 10.9 IEER system to optional MSAV 13.8 IEER system.