Strategos® Rooftop Systems: The Most Energy Efficient System in the IndustryAfter adding together Environ™, MSAV® and Prodigy® technologies, you’ll get the highest efficiency Commercial HVAC rooftop system in the industry1: the Lennox® Strategos®. This top of the line, ENERGY STAR® certified equipment generates a SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) up to 16.1, and 14.3 EER, which will help reduce the energy used to heat or cool your building and lower your energy costs. An optional MSAV – that’s Multi-Stage Air Volume – supply fan offers year-round savings with reduced energy consumption.
And that’s just brushing the surface. The Strategos also offers:
A boost in comfort and better indoor air quality
- Filter driers protect your system from dirt and moisture
- An optional economizer improves IAQ and offers energy-saving operation
- Prodigy® unit controller tracks the runtime of every major component and keeps service records to operate the equipment at top efficiency, comfort and reliability
- SmartWire™ system simplifies thermostat and field sensor installation to reduce the chance of miswiring
- BACnet module enables two-way communication for system monitoring and remote troubleshooting
- Corrosion-resistant cabinet made of galvanized steel under a paint finish that protects against rust
- Independent motor mount allows for effortless, efficient access
- A slab coil enables faster and better cleaning
- Circuit breaker grants quick and easy power shut-off and shields against overcurrents
Our team at Strogen's Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Rochester is fully trained to install, service and repair Strategos rooftop systems. Call 603-923-4570 to learn more.
1 Claim pertains to 14.3 EER rating for the SCA036H4B 3-ton unit, based on comparison of publicly available information regarding steady-state efficiency (EER) for single packaged rooftop units, 3 to 24 tons, G/E, E/E or cooling only, 3-phase voltage. Established through internal review of competitive literature, December 2012.